Wonderment, three canvas triptych print on canvas from the original fluid painting
- A beautiful triptych with a sweeping motion as if looking through a nebula. Oranges, teals, yellow, deep violet, rose reds, some cadmium reds and a bit of blue.
- Three 20x24 inch canvases = 24x60 inches (approx. 61x152 cm)
- Three 25x30 inch canvases = 30x75 inches (approx.76x191 cm)
- Three 30x36 inch canvases = 36x90 inches (approx. 91x229 cm)
- Please allow a few inches in between the canvases when measuring your space.
Printed with rich, vivid archival pigment inks on a thick poly-cotton archival quality fine art canvas with a glossy finish. The image is mirror wrapped around the sides, hand-stretched on to 1.5" deep kiln-dried wooden stretcher bars and stapled on the back. Ready to hang with pre-attached hanging wire. The printed canvas has a smooth canvas texture.
Each giclée print is custom ordered from my printers facilities and shipped directly to you. Please provide a physical address (no PO boxes please) and a phone number for the delivery driver. Please allow approximately 4-6 business days for production time. I'll send you tracking information when your print ships. Damaged or defective prints will be replaced at no charge. You may always write me with any questions, thank you.
My copyright watermark will not be on your print.
- © Sally Trace, all rights reserved. No reproduction of any kind is allowed without written consent.
- When you purchase paintings or prints here on www.sallytrace.com, you are buying directly from me, the artist Sally Trace.
- Shipping costs are included for the continental USA.
- Pennsylvania residents will pay 6% sales tax.
- US buyers may also pay with a US Postal Money Order; please write me an email or use the form below.
- I can have prints created in the USA, the UK and Australia. These will ship directly to buyers in those countries. I can also have prints made in CANADA; please be advised that production time for Canadian buyers is 2-3 weeks.
- You may always write me with any questions. Thank you very much.
Original paintings will be shipped by me from my home studio in Pennsylvania, to the Continental USA. I take great care with wrapping and packaging my paintings for safe shipment. Shipments will be via UPS or Fedex and will require a street address (no PO Boxes please), and a phone number for the delivery driver and signature upon delivery. All original paintings are insured for their full value.
Giclee prints are created and shipped directly to you by my printers facilities in the USA, the UK and Australia.
Buyers in Alaska and Hawaii may have to pay an extra shipping fee for large paintings and prints. You may write me for a shipping quote, thank you.
- I can sell prints to the USA, Canada, the UK and Australia.
- Please note that Canadian print orders will take 2-3 WEEKS to produce.
- I'm sorry to say that I can't sell to Europe anymore due to new tax and packaging laws.
- All international buyers can purchase prints directly from my Pixels Print store: https://sally-trace.pixels.com/
- For original paintings, you may contact me for my shipping costs. Please be advised that original art shipping overseas will go via UPS or DHL and will require VAT, GST, Duty, Courier Fees imposed by the shippers, and any other import or customs fees imposed by the buyers country. These fees will be payable upon delivery, and will be the responsibility of the buyer. I'm not able to quote "landed costs" for original paintings to my buyers anymore because of the above listed fees, and also because of Covid restrictions throughout the world.
Original paintings ship to the Continental US, and can be returned to me in Pennsylvania. Please contact me within 7 days of receipt for a return authorization, and return ship within 14 days. Please use the original packaging and insure the shipment for it's full value. The buyer is responsible for return shipping and insurance costs. Any loss in value due to damage during return shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. Returns of original paintings will be subject to a 20% restocking fee to help me recover the original shipping fees.
Custom made-to-order paintings are not returnable. I provide lots of in-progress photos and also good final photographs of the finished painting before shipping.
In the event of damage during shipping, please contact me within 7 days (14 days for the UK) and please keep and photograph both the box and the art damage so I can submit my claim with my insurer. Damaged prints will be replaced at no charge. Please keep the box in case the shipper wants to see it. Thank you very much.
- Giclee prints are custom ordered from my printers international facilities, and are not eligible for returns or exchanges. If anything is wrong with your print, please contact me right away. Damaged or defective prints will be replaced at no charge to you. Please keep both the art and the shipping boxes and send me photos within 7 days (14 days for the UK). You will be asked to send me photos of the art and the shipping box so that I can get your replacement coming to you as quickly as possible.