- All images, videos and content on sallytrace.com are copyrighted © 2000-present by Sally Trace.
- All rights of reproduction belong to the artist Sally Trace. Do not copy, make derivative works or use Sally's art or photographs in any way without written permission. Always ask first, please.
- If you wish to license Sally's art for printed or other published works, please use the contact form below or send an email to obtain permission.
- If you see Sally's art being "sold" anywhere other than on www.sallytrace.com or Pixels/Fineartamerica.com, then know it is likely fraud. There are many fraudulent websites today that exist only to steal the buyers credit cards and/or spread malware. Many fraudulent websites use art to entice their victims to click. They get their search results on Google, and Google makes it very difficult for creative people to clean up the search results to exclude fraudulent websites that are using our images.
- Be careful where you click.
- If you are thinking that it's OK to use my images of my art in any way for you're own purposes, please think again. ALWAYS ask first, please please please. Pinterest and other "Sharing" sites will lead you to believe that anything on the internet is free for you to use for your own purposes, but this is not the case.
- Copyright infringement is not a victimless crime. It devalues the art and robs the artist of valuable time and inspiration.
- Here is a great video that explains what copyright is all about: https://www.jigidi.com/a/copyright-guide/
- Thank you for respecting the rights of living artists.