Synchronism, original abstract geometric acrylic landscape painting commission
- "Synchronism", a colorful abstract geometric composition with a balanced and pleasing interaction of colors and shapes.
- Earthy and prismatic colors.
- 24x48", acrylic on canvas. Your new painting will be signed and varnished.
- **This painting will be made-to-order, which means that a new original painting will be made for you. Because it is a new original painting, it will be very similar to the original shown here with variations in brushwork and textures, and slight variations in color. I will make a web page here for you and update it with in-progress pictures, and also post excellent finished photos of your painting before I ship it to you.
- **Please check the Commissions page for my current approximate completion times.
- A signed certificate of authenticity will be provided.
- **My Commissioned Paintings include shipping to the US 48 states and will take approximately 6-8 weeks to complete.
- © Sally Trace, all rights reserved.
- When you purchase paintings or prints here on www.sallytrace.com, you are buying directly from me, the artist Sally Trace.
- Checkout is enabled for original paintings going to the Continental USA and for prints going to the Continental USA, Canada and Australia.
- Pennsylvania residents will pay 6% sales tax.
- US buyers may also pay with a US Postal Money Order; please write me an email or use the form below.
- I can have prints created in the USA, Canada and Australia; These will ship directly to buyers in those countries.
- You may always write me with any questions. Thank you very much.
Original paintings will be shipped in 3-5 days by me from my home studio in Pennsylvania, to the Continental USA. I take great care with wrapping and packaging my paintings for safe shipment. Shipments will be via UPS and will require a street address (no PO Boxes please), and a phone number for the delivery driver and signature upon delivery. All original paintings are insured for their full value.
Giclee prints for buyers in the Continental USA are created and shipped directly to you by my printers facilities in California. Please allow 3-6 business days for production.
Buyers in Alaska and Hawaii may have to pay an extra shipping fee for large paintings and prints. You may write me for a shipping quote, thank you.
- Giclee prints are created and shipped directly to you by my printers facilities in the USA, Canada and Australia. Please allow 4-6 business days for production.
- I'm sorry to say that I can't sell to Europe or the UK anymore due to import taxes and regulations.
- All international buyers can purchase prints directly from one of my printers here: https://sally-trace.pixels.com/
- For original paintings, overseas buyers may contact me for my shipping costs. **Please be advised that original paintings will be shipped via UPS, FedEx or DHL. VAT, GST, Duty, Courier Fees imposed by the shippers, and any other import or customs fees imposed by the buyers country will be the responsibility of the buyer. These fees will be payable upon delivery. I'm not able to quote "landed costs" for international shipments of original paintings.
Original paintings that ship to the Continental US, and can be returned to me in Pennsylvania. Please contact me within 7 days of receipt for a return authorization, and return ship within 14 days. Please use the original packaging and insure the shipment for it's full value. The buyer is responsible for return shipping and insurance costs. Any loss in value due to damage during return shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. Returns of original paintings will be subject to a 20% restocking fee to help me recover my original shipping and selling related fees.
Custom, made-to-order paintings are not returnable. I provide lots of in-progress photos and also good final photographs of the finished painting before shipping.
Giclee prints are custom ordered from my printers international facilities, and are not eligible for returns or exchanges. If anything is wrong with your print, please contact me right away. Damaged or defective prints will be replaced at no charge to you. Please keep both the art and the shipping boxes and send me photos within 7 days. You will be asked to send me photos of the art and the shipping box so that I can get your replacement coming to you as quickly as possible.
- In the event of damage during shipping, please contact me within 7 days of receipt, and please keep and photograph both the box and the art damage so I can submit my claim with my insurer and replace your art for you. Thank you very much.
Share this Product
More from this collection
The first thing people talk about when they walk through our door. Thank you Sally.