Sailing Away, Original Triptych Painting Commission
- "Sailing Away", a commissioned triptych abstract geometric painting.
- Acrylic on three canvases, 36x72 inches (plus a few inches to go in between the canvases). The center canvas is 36x36", the two side canvases are 36" high, 18" wide. Finished with gloss varnish, wired and ready to hang. A signed certificate of authenticity will be provided.
- **This painting will be made-to-order, which means that a new original painting will be made for you. Because it is a new original painting, it will be very similar to the original shown here with variations in brushwork, and slight variations in color.
- I will make a web page for you and update it with in-progress pictures, and also post excellent finished photos of your painting before I ship it to you.
- Please check the Commissions page for my current approximate completion times.
- My Original Paintings include free shipping to the US 48 states.
- © Sally Trace, all rights reserved, thank you for respecting my copyright.
- You may also buy Giclée Print on Canvas.
- © Sally Trace, all rights reserved.
- When you purchase paintings or prints here on www.sallytrace.com, you are buying directly from me, the artist Sally Trace.
- Shipping costs are included for the continental USA.
- Pennsylvania residents will pay 6% sales tax.
- US buyers may also pay with a US Postal Money Order; please write me an email or use the form below.
- I can have prints created in the USA, the UK and Australia. These will ship directly to buyers in those countries. I can also have prints made in CANADA; please be advised that production time for Canadian buyers is 2-3 weeks.
- You may always write me with any questions. Thank you very much.
Original paintings will be shipped by me from my home studio in Pennsylvania, to the Continental USA. I take great care with wrapping and packaging my paintings for safe shipment. Shipments will be via UPS or Fedex and will require a street address (no PO Boxes please), and a phone number for the delivery driver and signature upon delivery. All original paintings are insured for their full value.
Giclee prints are created and shipped directly to you by my printers facilities in the USA, the UK and Australia.
Buyers in Alaska and Hawaii may have to pay an extra shipping fee for large paintings and prints. You may write me for a shipping quote, thank you.
- I can sell prints to the USA, Canada, the UK and Australia.
- Please note that Canadian print orders will take 2-3 WEEKS to produce.
- I'm sorry to say that I can't sell to Europe anymore due to new tax and packaging laws.
- All international buyers can purchase prints directly from my Pixels Print store: https://sally-trace.pixels.com/
- For original paintings, you may contact me for my shipping costs. Please be advised that original art shipping overseas will go via UPS or DHL and will require VAT, GST, Duty, Courier Fees imposed by the shippers, and any other import or customs fees imposed by the buyers country. These fees will be payable upon delivery, and will be the responsibility of the buyer. I'm not able to quote "landed costs" for original paintings to my buyers anymore because of the above listed fees, and also because of Covid restrictions throughout the world.
Original paintings ship to the Continental US, and can be returned to me in Pennsylvania. Please contact me within 7 days of receipt for a return authorization, and return ship within 14 days. Please use the original packaging and insure the shipment for it's full value. The buyer is responsible for return shipping and insurance costs. Any loss in value due to damage during return shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. Returns of original paintings will be subject to a 20% restocking fee to help me recover the original shipping fees.
Custom made-to-order paintings are not returnable. I provide lots of in-progress photos and also good final photographs of the finished painting before shipping.
In the event of damage during shipping, please contact me within 7 days (14 days for the UK) and please keep and photograph both the box and the art damage so I can submit my claim with my insurer. Damaged prints will be replaced at no charge. Please keep the box in case the shipper wants to see it. Thank you very much.
- Giclee prints are custom ordered from my printers international facilities, and are not eligible for returns or exchanges. If anything is wrong with your print, please contact me right away. Damaged or defective prints will be replaced at no charge to you. Please keep both the art and the shipping boxes and send me photos within 7 days (14 days for the UK). You will be asked to send me photos of the art and the shipping box so that I can get your replacement coming to you as quickly as possible.
Share this Product
More from this collection
My triptych was an incredible custom order made to my specific specifications: size, color scheme, texture and over all needs. It is now hanging in the place of honor in our living room. So very happy and the crowning jewel. I will see if I can upload a picture of it proudly on display. ~~ Debbie
Our new home was under construction and I was able to enter into a long-term customized conversation with the artist, to ensure that her time-table and mine would work to the best possible outcome. The completed triptych hangs proudly now in our dream home. It is the cherry on the top of my vision for a bright piece with movement and incredible design. ~~ Debbie
I can not think of one way that I would have improved upon the process of communicating with the artist, to create the exact piece that I envisioned. Sally was truly remarkable at reverse engineering from the space I had available to get me EXACTLY what I envisioned, based on the style of her earlier work. She is truly an incredible artist, but an even more amazing individual. The triptych was delivered across the country to our home and arrived in perfect condition. Her care in the packaging and wrapping -- prior to shipping was evident, that she is profoundly interested in delivering the goods in pristine condition. If you are interested in working with a class act, look no further. Everyone who has seen the work has been profoundly complimentary. I am THRILLED!