Sailing Away, Original Triptych Painting Commission
- "Sailing Away", a commissioned triptych abstract geometric painting.
- Acrylic on three canvases, 36x72 inches (plus a few inches to go in between the canvases). The center canvas is 36x36", the two side canvases are 36" high, 18" wide. Canvases are 1.5 inches deep.
- Acrylic on stretched professional quality cotton canvas. The sides will be painted black. Your new painting will be varnished, wired and ready to hang and will include a certificate of authenticity.
- ***This will be a commissioned MADE-TO-ORDER new painting, which means that the original painting is sold and a new painting will be made for you. Because it is a new painting, it will be very similar to the original shown here with variations in brushwork and textures, and slight variations in color. I'll send finished photos of your painting before I ship it to you.
**My Commissioned Paintings include shipping to the US 48 states and will take approximately 6-8 weeks to complete.
- © Sally Trace, all rights reserved. No reproduction of any kind is allowed without written permission from the artist.
- When you purchase paintings or prints here on www.sallytrace.com, you are buying directly from me, the artist Sally Trace.
- Checkout is enabled for original paintings going to the Continental USA, and for prints going to the USA, Canada and the UK. Pennsylvania residents will pay 6% sales tax. I'm not required to collect or remit any other sales taxes at this time.
Original paintings will be shipped in 3-5 days by me from my home studio in Pennsylvania, to the Continental USA. I take great care with wrapping and packaging my paintings for safe shipment. Shipments will be via UPS and will require a street address (no PO Boxes please), and a phone number for the delivery driver and signature upon delivery. All original paintings are insured for their full value.
Giclee prints on stretched canvas are created and shipped directly to you by my printers facilities in the US and Canada. Please allow 4-6 business days for production times.
Buyers in Alaska and Hawaii may have to pay an extra shipping fee for large paintings and prints. You may write me for a shipping quote, thank you.
- All international buyers can purchase prints directly from one of my printers here: https://sally-trace.pixels.com/
- For original paintings, overseas buyers may contact me for my shipping costs.
- Please be advised that original paintings will be shipped via UPS, FedEx or DHL. I'm not able to quote landed costs for international shipments of original paintings.
- VAT, GST, Duty, Courier Fees imposed by the shippers, and any other import or customs fees imposed by the buyers country will be the responsibility of the buyer upon delivery.
Original paintings that ship to the Continental US, and can be returned to me in Pennsylvania. Please contact me within 7 days (14 days for the UK) of receipt for a return authorization, and return ship within 14 days (30 days for the UK). Please use the original packaging and insure the shipment for it's full value. The buyer is responsible for return shipping and insurance costs. Any loss in value due to damage during return shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. Returns of original paintings will be subject to a 20% restocking fee to help me recover my original shipping and selling related fees.
Custom and made-to-order paintings are not returnable. I provide lots of in-progress photos and also good final photographs of the finished painting before shipping.
Giclee prints are custom ordered from my printers facilities, and are not eligible for returns or exchanges. If anything is wrong with your print, please contact me right away. Damaged or defective prints will be replaced at no charge to you. Please keep both the art and the shipping boxes and send me photos within as soon as possible. You will be asked to send me photos of the art and the shipping box so that I can get your replacement coming to you as quickly as possible.
- In the event of damage during shipping, please contact me within 7 days of receipt, and please keep and photograph both the box and the art damage so I can submit my claim with my insurer and replace your art for you. Thank you very much.
Share this Product
More from this collection
My triptych was an incredible custom order made to my specific specifications: size, color scheme, texture and over all needs. It is now hanging in the place of honor in our living room. So very happy and the crowning jewel. I will see if I can upload a picture of it proudly on display. ~~ Debbie
Our new home was under construction and I was able to enter into a long-term customized conversation with the artist, to ensure that her time-table and mine would work to the best possible outcome. The completed triptych hangs proudly now in our dream home. It is the cherry on the top of my vision for a bright piece with movement and incredible design. ~~ Debbie
I can not think of one way that I would have improved upon the process of communicating with the artist, to create the exact piece that I envisioned. Sally was truly remarkable at reverse engineering from the space I had available to get me EXACTLY what I envisioned, based on the style of her earlier work. She is truly an incredible artist, but an even more amazing individual. The triptych was delivered across the country to our home and arrived in perfect condition. Her care in the packaging and wrapping -- prior to shipping was evident, that she is profoundly interested in delivering the goods in pristine condition. If you are interested in working with a class act, look no further. Everyone who has seen the work has been profoundly complimentary. I am THRILLED!