"Holding the High Watch" Giclee Prints
- Giclee prints on stretched canvas made from my triptych painting "Holding the High Watch", a large original fluid abstract painting made on three canvases.
- The images evoke a feeling of upliftment. As I was painting the original, I heard the term "holding the high watch" for the first time. It was being used to refer to a situation where an individual has a choice to take the a higher path rather than to fall into a less noble or elevated state of being, particularly in reference to how we regard the people in our lives. If we seek and bear witness to the best and the highest in others, we will find the best and the highest in our lives, in ourselves and in those we love. Sometimes it takes just a small amount of encouragement to hold fast to a higher spiritual state. Here a lovely explanation of the term: http://www.spiritualityandpractice.com/book-reviews/excerpts/view/24399
- Three 12x12 inch canvases = 12x36 inches
- Three 14x14 inch canvases = 14x42 inches
- Three 16x16 inch canvases = 16x48 inches
- Three 20x20 inch canvases = 20x60 inches
- Three 24x24 inch canvases = 24x72 inches
- Three 36x36 inch canvases = 36x108 inches
- Please add a few inches to go in between the canvases when measuring your space.
- Printed with rich, vivid archival pigment inks on a thick poly-cotton archival quality fine art canvas with a glossy finish. The image is mirror wrapped around the sides, hand-stretched on to 1.5" deep kiln-dried wooden stretcher bars and stapled on the back. Ready to hang with pre-attached hanging wire. The printed canvas has a smooth canvas texture.
- Each giclée print is custom ordered from my printers facilities and shipped directly to you. Please provide a physical address (no PO boxes please) and a phone number for the delivery driver. Please allow approximately 6-10 business days for production time. I'll send you tracking information when your print ships.
- My printers take great care with production and shipping. Damaged or defective prints will be replaced at no charge. You may always write me with any questions, thank you.
- My copyright watermark will not be on your print.
- © Sally Trace, all rights reserved. No reproduction of any kind is allowed without written consent.
- When you purchase paintings or prints here on www.sallytrace.com, you are buying directly from me, the artist Sally Trace.
- Shipping is included for the continental USA.
- Pennsylvania residents will pay 6% sales tax.
- You may also pay with a US Postal Money Order; please write me an email or use the form below.
- You may always write me with any questions. Thank you very much.
Original paintings will be shipped by me from my home studio in Pennsylvania, to the Continental USA. I take great care with wrapping and packaging my paintings for safe shipment. Shipments will be via UPS and will require a street address (no PO Boxes please), a phone number for the delivery driver and signature upon delivery. All original paintings are insured for their full value.
Giclee prints are created and shipped directly to you by my printers facilities in the USA, the UK and Canada.
Buyers in Alaska and Hawaii may have to pay an extra shipping fee for large paintings and prints. You may write me for a shipping quote, thank you.
- I can sell original paintings to the USA only.
- I can sell prints to the USA, the UK and Canada.
- I can't sell to the Europe anymore due to new tax and packaging laws.
- International buyers can purchase prints from my Pixels store: https://sally-trace.pixels.com/
Original paintings can be returned to me in Pennsylvania. Please contact me within 7 days of receipt for a return authorization, and return ship within 14 days. Please use the original packaging and insure the shipment for it's full value. The buyer is responsible for original and return shipping and insurance costs. Any loss in value due to damage during return shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. Returns of original paintings will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Custom made-to-order paintings are not returnable. I provide lots of in-progress photos and also good final photographs of the finished painting before shipping.
In the event of damage during shipping, please contact me within 7 days and please keep and photograph both the box and the art damage so I can submit my claim with my insurer. Damaged prints will be replaced at no charge. Please keep the box in case the shipper wants to see it. Thank you very much.
- Giclee prints are custom ordered from my printers, and are not eligible for returns or exchanges. Damaged or defective prints will be replaced at no charge to you. Please keep both the art and the shipping boxes and send me photos within 7 days. You will be asked to send me photos of the art and the shipping box so that I can get your replacement coming to you as quickly as possible.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Prints look great! Thank you!
...and loved her work so much I bought one of her commissioned pieces. She is a gem to work with!