"Journey Back Home" Original Abstract Painting Commission
- Original abstract painting, "Journey Back Home", an abstract cityscape or landscape with a geometric composition and a textured surface. Acrylic mixed media on canvas.
24x48 inches. Artists acrylic paint and acrylic texture mediums on stretched cotton canvas. Gallery wrapped on 1.5 inch deep stretcher bars (3.81 cm) with the sides painted black. Finished with gloss varnish, wired and ready to hang. A signed certificate of authenticity will be provided.
- ***This is a MADE-TO-ORDER painting which means I will be creating a new original painting for you that will be very similar to this painting. Because it will be a new hand painted original, it will have variations in the textures, brushstrokes and slight variations in the colors.
- **Please check the Commissions page for my current approximate completion times. I will make a web page for you and update it with photos in progress, and also provide excellent finished photos for you before shipping. It's a lot of fun for me and my art collectors.
- **My Commissioned Paintings include shipping to the US 48 states and will take approximately 6-8 weeks to complete.
- © Sally Trace, all rights reserved.
- You may also order a giclee print on canvas .
- When you purchase paintings or prints here on www.sallytrace.com, you are buying directly from me, the artist Sally Trace.
- Checkout is enabled for original paintings and prints going to the Continental USA. Pennsylvania residents will pay 6% sales tax.
- US buyers may also pay with a US Postal Money Order; please write me an email or use the form below.
- You may always write me with any questions. Thank you very much.
Original paintings will be shipped in 3-5 days by me from my home studio in Pennsylvania, to the Continental USA. I take great care with wrapping and packaging my paintings for safe shipment. Shipments will be via UPS and will require a street address (no PO Boxes please), and a phone number for the delivery driver and signature upon delivery. All original paintings are insured for their full value.
Giclee prints for buyers in the Continental USA are created and shipped directly to you by my printers facilities in California. Please allow 3-6 business days for production.
Buyers in Alaska and Hawaii may have to pay an extra shipping fee for large paintings and prints. You may write me for a shipping quote, thank you.
- All international buyers can purchase prints directly from one of my printers here: https://sally-trace.pixels.com/
- For original paintings, overseas buyers may contact me for my shipping costs.
- Please be advised that original paintings will be shipped via UPS, FedEx or DHL
- VAT, GST, Duty, Courier Fees imposed by the shippers, and any other import or customs fees imposed by the buyers country will be the responsibility of the buyer and will be payable upon delivery.
- I'm not able to quote "landed costs" for international shipments of original paintings.
Original paintings that ship to the Continental US, and can be returned to me in Pennsylvania. Please contact me within 7 days of receipt for a return authorization, and return ship within 14 days. Please use the original packaging and insure the shipment for it's full value. The buyer is responsible for return shipping and insurance costs. Any loss in value due to damage during return shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. Returns of original paintings will be subject to a 20% restocking fee to help me recover my original shipping and selling related fees.
Custom, made-to-order paintings are not returnable. I provide lots of in-progress photos and also good final photographs of the finished painting before shipping.
Giclee prints are custom ordered from my printers facilities, and are not eligible for returns or exchanges. If anything is wrong with your print, please contact me right away. Damaged or defective prints will be replaced at no charge to you. Please keep both the art and the shipping boxes and send me photos within 7 days. You will be asked to send me photos of the art and the shipping box so that I can get your replacement coming to you as quickly as possible.
- In the event of damage during shipping, please contact me within 7 days of receipt, and please keep and photograph both the box and the art damage so I can submit my claim with my insurer and replace your art for you. Thank you very much.
Share this Product
More from this collection
Thanks to Sally for the wonderful art, the nice conversation and the very good packaging! If anyone from Germany hesitates: No bange, works of art/paintings under 50 years of age are duty-free; But you have to pay 7% import sales tax on the gross amount.