"Momentum" Giclee Print Triptych on Canvas from my Original Fluid Painting
- Three 12x12 inch canvases = 12x36 inches (approx. 30x91 cm)
- Three 14x14 inch canvases = 14x42 inches (approx. 36x107 cm)
- Three 16x16 inch canvases = 16x48 inches (approx. 41x122 cm)
- Three 20x20 inch canvases = 20x60 inches (approx. 51x152 cm)
- Three 24x24 inch canvases = 24x72 inches (approx. 61x183 cm)
- Three 30x30 inch canvases = 30x90 inches (approx. 76x229 cm)
- Three 36x36 inch canvases = 36x108 inches (approx. 91x275 cm)
- Please allow a few inches in between the canvases when measuring your space.
- Printed with rich, vivid archival pigment inks on a thick poly-cotton canvas. The image is mirror wrapped around 1.5" deep kiln-dried wooden stretcher bars. The canvas is varnished with glossy varnish to enhance the colors and protect the printed surface. Ready to hang with pre-attached hanging wire.
- Custom ordered from my printers international facilities, please allow approximately 2-6 weeks for production.
- MY watermark will not be on your print. © Sally Trace, all rights reserved.
COVID 19 Ordering and Shipping Infowrite me with any questions. Thank you for your patronage and your patience during this challenging time.
- When you purchase paintings or prints here on www.sallytrace.com, you are buying directly from me, the artist Sally Trace.
- Pennsylvania, USA residents will pay 6% sales tax.
- You may always write me with any questions. Thank you very much.
Original paintings will be shipped by me from Pennsylvania, USA to the US 48 States. I take great care with wrapping and packaging my paintings for safe shipment. Domestic shipments will be shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground/Home Delivery and will require a street address, or by USPS Priority for smaller paintings. Signature upon delivery is included for originals. All original paintings are insured for their full value.
Giclee prints for USA buyers are created and shipped to you by my printers facilities in the USA. Buyers in Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii may have to pay an extra shipping fee for very large prints. Please write me with your postal code and the prints size you would like, thank you.
Sadly, due Covid 19 lockdowns and new tax laws and new packaging laws, I am no longer shipping internationally. I will miss my wonderful international clients.
- You may always order prints directly from my printer for worldwide destinations in my Fine Art America (Pixels) Print Store.
Original paintings can be returned to me in Pennsylvania, USA. Please contact me within 7 days of receipt and return ship within 14 days. Please use the original packaging and insure the shipment for it's full value. The buyer is responsible for original and return shipping and insurance costs. Any loss in value due to damage during return shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. Returns of original paintings will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
In the event of damage during shipping, please contact me within 7 days and please keep and photograph both the box and the art damage so I can submit my claim with the shipper. Damaged prints will be replaced at no charge. Please keep the box in case the shipper wants to see it. Thank you very much.
- Giclee prints are custom ordered and made to order by my printers international facilities and I am therefore not able to accept returns or exchanges. Damaged or defective prints will be replaced at no charge to you. Please keep both the art and the shipping boxes and send me photos within 7 days. You will be asked to send me photos of the art and the shipping box so that I can get your replacement coming to you as quickly as possible.
My Print Store Website
Prints of my art on paper both framed and unframed, canvas, acrylic and metal, and merchandise like pillows, tote bags, phone cases etc. are available in my Fine Art America (Pixels) Print Store. This is a separate website with international fulfillment centers, a generous return policy and many more international destinations than I can offer here on my website. You will be purchasing directly from my printer.