"Point of View", Canvas Giclee Printss from my Expressionist Abstract Painting
- Giclée prints on canvas made from my modern textured art painting "Point of View". Prints are smooth to the touch, but show all the textures of the original painting.
- Please select the sizes from the drop-down menu.
- Printed with rich, vivid archival pigment inks on a thick poly-cotton archival quality fine art glossy canvas. The image is mirror wrapped around the sides, and the canvas is hand-stretched on to 1.5" deep kiln-dried wooden stretcher bars and stapled on the back. Ready to hang with pre-attached hanging wire. The printed canvas has a smooth canvas texture.
- Ships from my printers facilities in the USA, Canada and the UK, shipping is included. Please provide a physical address (no PO boxes please) and a phone number for the delivery driver, thank you!
- **Please allow approximately 4-6 business days for production time. I'll send you tracking information when your print ships.
- My copyright watermark will not be on your print. All artwork © Sally Trace, all rights reserved. No reproduction of any kind is allowed without written permission.
- You can see the sold painting here.
- When you purchase paintings or prints here on www.sallytrace.com, you are buying directly from me, the artist Sally Trace.
- Checkout is enabled for original paintings going to the Continental USA, and for prints going to the USA, Canada and the UK. Pennsylvania residents will pay 6% sales tax. I'm not required to collect or remit any other sales taxes at this time.
Original paintings will be shipped in 3-5 days by me from my home studio in Pennsylvania, to the Continental USA. I take great care with wrapping and packaging my paintings for safe shipment. Shipments will be via UPS and will require a street address (no PO Boxes please), and a phone number for the delivery driver and signature upon delivery. All original paintings are insured for their full value.
Giclee prints on stretched canvas are created and shipped directly to you by my printers facilities in the US and Canada. Please allow 4-6 business days for production times.
Buyers in Alaska and Hawaii may have to pay an extra shipping fee for large paintings and prints. You may write me for a shipping quote, thank you.
- All international buyers can purchase prints directly from one of my printers here: https://sally-trace.pixels.com/
- For original paintings, overseas buyers may contact me for my shipping costs.
- Please be advised that original paintings will be shipped via UPS, FedEx or DHL. I'm not able to quote landed costs for international shipments of original paintings.
- VAT, GST, Duty, Courier Fees imposed by the shippers, and any other import or customs fees imposed by the buyers country will be the responsibility of the buyer upon delivery.
Original paintings that ship to the Continental US, and can be returned to me in Pennsylvania. Please contact me within 7 days (14 days for the UK) of receipt for a return authorization, and return ship within 14 days (30 days for the UK). Please use the original packaging and insure the shipment for it's full value. The buyer is responsible for return shipping and insurance costs. Any loss in value due to damage during return shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. Returns of original paintings will be subject to a 20% restocking fee to help me recover my original shipping and selling related fees.
Custom and made-to-order paintings are not returnable. I provide lots of in-progress photos and also good final photographs of the finished painting before shipping.
Giclee prints are custom ordered from my printers facilities, and are not eligible for returns or exchanges. If anything is wrong with your print, please contact me right away. Damaged or defective prints will be replaced at no charge to you. Please keep both the art and the shipping boxes and send me photos within as soon as possible. You will be asked to send me photos of the art and the shipping box so that I can get your replacement coming to you as quickly as possible.
- In the event of damage during shipping, please contact me within 7 days of receipt, and please keep and photograph both the box and the art damage so I can submit my claim with my insurer and replace your art for you. Thank you very much.
Share this Product
More from this collection
I love the colors of this print! It pops out on the pale gray wall of my office.